Matadero Madrid center for contemporary creation
Fauna. Adrien M & Claire B x Brest Brest Brest
L.E.V. Matadero presents Fauna, a series of ten large format posters to be discovered with a custom-built augmented reality application. Hung in the outdoor space of Matadero, the posters encourage people to undertake a sort of treasure hunt, following the tracks of imaginary animals, revealing the wildlife hiding on their city walls.
It is an introduction to a poetic and Dadaist form of orienteering which gives viewers an opportunity to observe with increased attention their daily urban surroundings and invites wonder back into everyday life.
Fauna is the result of a collaboration between Adrien M & Claire B and the graphic designers collective Brest Brest Brest.
Download the free app here for iOS or Android
- Concept and artistic direction Claire Bardainne, Adrien Mondot, Arnaud Jarsaillon, Loris Pernoux
- Computer design and development Adrien Mondot, Rémi Engel
- Sound design Brest Brest Brest
- Administration Marek Vuiton
- Technical direction Alexis Bergeron
- Production and booking Joanna Rieussec
- Production Margaux Fritsch, Delphine Teypaz
- Mediation Johanna Guerreiro
- Typefaces Garaje © 205TF, Flutter © Jangs Müller Type Foundry
- Production Adrien M & Claire B
- Co-productions and supports LUX, scène nationale de Valence (FR), con la participación de DICRéAM - Centre National du cinéma y l’image animée
- Photos © Adrien M & Claire B — Brest Brest Brest